Dr Aviral Jain
GI and HPB surgery
MBBS (MGM Medical College Indore, M.P.) 2005
MS (Surgery) 2011 ( Grant Medical College, J.J. Group of Hospital, Mumbai )
DNB ( Superspeciality) 2014 –GI ,HPB SURGERY ( Asain Institute of Gastroenterology, Hyderabad )
Senior Surgical Consultant – 2014 (ESIS Hospital,Vashi,Mumbai)
Ex-Assistant Professor –Grant Medical College ,Mumbai
Ex-Observer –Tata Cancer Hospital, Mumbai
Dr Aviral jain obtained his medical degree from, MGM Medical College, Indore MP. He went on to successfully complete his post-graduate training in General Surgery obtaining the Masters in Surgery from grant medical college Mumbai ,MUHS University Nashik.
In the superspecialization examination 2014, Dr. Aviral Jain secured 1st rank in all India. He has successfully completed his superspeciality training in gastrointestinal and hepatopancreaticobilary surgery obtaining the DNB Superspeciality degree from Asain Institute of Gastroenterology, Hyderabad
He was awarded the prestigious Dr. Rangabashyam Gold Medal award for securing Ist rank in India in GI and HPB superspeciality DNB examination for the year of 2017.
He had worked also as a senior consultant in surgery at ESIS hospital, Vashi, Navi Mumbai in 2014 and as an Assistant Professor in Surgery Department of Grant Medical College, Mumbai under the professor Dr A. H. Bhandarwar.
He had also done training at Tata Cancer Hospital, Mumbai under professor Dr. Shailesh Shreekhande and professor Dr. Mahesh Goel in the field of hepato-pancreatico-biliary onco surgery.
Dr. Aviral Jain, joined this institute in September 2018. His present practice covers Surgical Gastroenterology, Gastrooncosurgery, Laparoscopic Surgery (Diagnostic and Operative) and Colorectal Surgery. His main interest is in advanced lap procedures, liver surgery, pancreatic sugery, GI oncosurgery, complex recurrent hernia surgery.
Developed Laparoscopic surgical skills under Dr G.V. Rao and Dr. Pradeep Rabela at Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Hyderabad. Performed basic as well as advanced lap gastrointestinal, gastrooncosurgery and all types of complex hernia surgeries independently.
Advanced laparoscopic surgeries (cholecystectomy ,Hiatus hernia, Achalasia cardia,Inguinal hernia,umbilical hernia, incisional hernia, VATS oesophagectomy, hepatectomy, pancreaticoduodenectomy, corrosive injury management. gastrectomy, pancreatic necrosectomy, colorectal surgery.
Achievements and Accolades
1. Scientific Paper “Microarray based gene expression for colorectal cancer patient for predicting chemotherapy response ” in IASGCON-2012, Annual Conference of Indian association of surgical gastroenterology held at PONDICHERRY , India in OCT 2017.
2. SCIENTIFIC PAPER “Parathyroid adenoma profile in a patient of recurrent acute and chronic pancreatitis ) ” Annual Conference of Indian association of surgical gastroenterology held at PONDICHERRY , India in OCT 2017.
3. SCIENTIFIC PAPER “Role of PTGIS and LYVEI gene in predicting chemotherapy response in patient of colorectal carcinoma ” at oral plenary session at ISGCON 2017- Bhuveneshwar 2017
4. SCIENTIFIC PAPER “GROOVE PANCREATITIS ‘’ – A Common condition with difficult preoperative diagnosis” At oral paper presentation in IHPBA 2018 January pune
5. POSTER- large case of gist of stomach infiltrating liver –role of neoadjuvant chemotherapy –iasgcon 2017
6. POSTER- preoperative prediction of choledocholithiasis based on clinical and biochemical factor –single center experience –iasgcon 2017
7. POSTER- varied presentation of diaphragmatic hernia with emphasis on surgical management
8. POSTER- managemnt of primary sclerosing cholangitis with endotherapy
9. POSTER- newer modality of treatment for non healing ulcer –masicon nashik
10. POSTER – laproscopic pouch for FAP –single center experience –masicon thane
PUBLICATION – PTGIS and LYVE1 gene expression predicts response to chemotherapy in indian colorectal cancer- for publication in scientific reports @nature
Gold medal in Pediatrics 2010
Bursary award - IASGCON 2017
Best oral paper – IASGCON 2017
3rd rank in plenary session oral paper at – ISGCON – Bhubneshwar, 2017
TYSA ( young scholar award)- winner (1st rank zonals)
TYSA ( young scholar award)- winner (2nd rank National)
Prestigious Professor Dr. Rangabashyam Gold Medal award for securing first rank in india in GI and HPB Surgery in 2017 (Received from the President of India).
· Registered in madhya pradesh Medical Council (Affiliated to Indian Medical Council), India, Reg. No. MP-12001( 13 june 2011 )
· Registered with Maharastra Medical Counsil– 2014/09/4158
· Member of AMASI – FMAS (4869)
· Life member of ASI (Association of Surgeon of India) (FL-32733)
· Life member of IHPBA (Indian Hepato Pancreatic Biliary Association) – (689 )
· Life member of IASG (Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology) (J -54)
· Life member of IAGES (Indian Association of Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeon) (6269)