What it is?
In a quest to perform, today’s Executive thinks fit to take care of himself, Slowly diminishing eyesight, stamina, energy, span of concentration, and patience on one hand and increasing headaches, acidity, forgetfulness, body aches on the other are expected to fade away. One seldom gives them the kind of attention they need and deserve, Ironically, in organisation, where even machines get preventive maintenance, the executives health remains totally neglected.
- While these men are carefully planning the healthy life of our organisation, Who cares for their health? Who, for that matter cares for your?
- A slight heart pain, cardiac arrest, a bill running in six figures, and an immeasurable loss to the company. Can you afford to lose your key executive time? Is an insurance cover the only way to show that you care for them and their families?
What is the Solution?
The Executive Health Scheme (EHS) is designed to meet this organizational need. We realize the importance of the individual and of time. Therefore we carry out a comprehensive set of medical tests and examinations, in half a day, under one roof. This is followed by a detailed physical examination with the reports of the tests to ensure you have the best perspective on our health.
- Comprehensive Health Checkup
- Standard Health Checkup
- Diabetic Health Checkup
- Cardiac Health Checkup
- Pediatric Health Checkup
Instructions to be followed
Please bring the following samples with you on the day your appointment: Urine & Stool
- Collect first morning urine & stool in sterilized bottles.
The Bottles can be collected one day earlier from the Pathology at ground floor between 9-00 A.M. to 5-00 P.M.
- You are requested to come (12 hours) fasting at 9-00 A.M.
- Please do not consume tea. You may however have water.
- No ALCOHOL for at least 24 hours before the test.
- In case you are undergoing any treatment, we suggest you check with your physician before taking an appointment.
- For any other inquiries please contact on
Tele: 0731-2573942, 4077000, 4001713-17
+ Note : You are requested to collect your reports & have consultation after two days between 5-00 P.M. to 7-00 P.M. with prior appointment.